saturday.

7.11.2009

Finally, I'm back, I have started over with a new blog :)  The whole process of moving took me away from the blogging world for so long that I decided better to start fresh - why not :)  What is new with me these days???  Not much, just trying to enjoy the busy summer & get a bit of scrapping in here & there.  I recently did a guest DT assignment for the Scrap Room - great kit full of such a fun mix of manufacturers - check it out below:

Photobucket
Here's what i came up with:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have also had some time to play with these new fabulous papers from Nikki Sivils - this layout was featured in the top 10 on Two Peas the other day (a first for me)!!

Photobucket
Here's another - lots of stitching & a little felt thrown in :)

Photobucket
And last but not least - one more I did using one of Noel Mignon's awesome kits - I just recently starting purchasing from her site - totally jam-packed kits!!!
Photobucket

ttyl - julie



1 comment:

  1. Your layouts are simply amazing, Julie! I love every last one of them! But then, those Nikki Sivils ones are OVER THE TOP!!! Huge congrats on the Top 10! Can't wait to see what you do with the MME too! I'm sure you'll rock it just the same! :D

    ReplyDelete