friday . . .

8.07.2010

TGIF!!! Well actually since it is early am on Saturday I guess that doesn't count anymore :( I did begin organizing my pics earlier, but by the time I started typing I had already passed the midnight mark - oops :)

When I last posted I promised I'd share my My Creative Scrapbook sketch & sample for August - Pam sent me this gorgeous kit full of Girls Paperie, Pink Paislee, and LYB . . .

Photobucket

Here's the sketch I came up with . . .

Photobucket

And here's my sample using the kit . . .

Photobucket

A quick close-up on the title work (love all the stickers in this kit) . . .

Photobucket

And check out these awesome Pink Paislee cork circles - I added a bit of stitching on top :)

Photobucket


Soooooooooooooooo - since Friday is technically over - how about I announce the winner of the Cosmo Cricket goodies . . .

And the random generator says . . . (okay I can never get the html to post the actual box to work right - does anyone know how to do this???)

#22

Catherine said...

Grow little guy, grow!

As for my msut haves from CHA - the new Sassafrass blossoms and blooms are so colorful, I jost love them all.

Catherine, please email me at dailyscrap@gmail.com with your mailing address & I will get your goodies out to you!!! Thanks so much to everyone for sharing your CHA wish lists!! I will be back tomorrow to share my picks from CHA and maybe, just maybe, I might have a few brand NEW CHA goodies to share - make sure to check back :)

ttyl- julie :)

10 comments:

  1. Love this....what a gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Catharine!! I'm sure you will enjoy your wonderful prize pack from Julie!

    Love that sketch Julie! I have just received some of that paper too and just might give it a whirl with the sketch.

    Nice work as always..take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post earlier in the week didn't come up on my blog roll! ??? I don't know what that is all about. I was wondering how you were!! I am so glad all is going so well!!!!!!! Love the ultra sound photos! So Happy for you, Julie!
    Love your LO! I love all the layers and the colors and feel of the kit go so well with your photos. As always.. great sketch!!!
    As for CHA.. I am not sure what I like. I haven't really paid attention this time 'round. I did catch some of Basic Grey's lines and I like them.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I love love love this lo julie!!!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the layers!! Great sketch too!!! And congrats to your winner!!! thanks sooooooooo much for the love over on my Blue Moon DT post!! I really appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Julie, this looks so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one awesome page! Love the papers and design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Catherine on the win! Hope you enjoy your new products :)

    Julie, I always love your layouts and sketches. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is just gorgeous Julie! I look forward to taking this sketch home and playing around myself!

    ReplyDelete