tuesday . . .

5.31.2011

over 2 weeks since I blogged . . . tsk, tsk, tsk . . . is everything okay????? Absolutely - just the end of school & start of summer break & being a mommy of two & being a wife & daughter & sister & aunt & scrapping assignments & everything else in between :)

Guess what??? Someone is growing, growing, growing . . . check this 20 week old out . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one . . . so grown-up these days . . . too fast I say!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the two of them . . . stealing my heart . . .

Photobucket

(don't ask me why Ryan is wearing a sweater when it is a million degrees outside - he's into picking out his own clothes these days & usually I have to send him back upstairs to change at least one thing!!)

Now - on to the scrappy people!!!!

Lots of Jillibean Soup projects brewing these days :) Their new lines are just fabulous - but Dutch Mustard Soup really stole my heart :) Here is a mini I created to showcase the first year of Nicholas (yes a mini by Julie Bonner - doesn't happen often - LOL) . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

I did put in pics for the first 4 months so far - here are the close-ups of the first 4 pages . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

See the scalloped border - that's me breaking out the old decorative scissors - you know you have 'em in your stash!!! The base of this album is the JB soup kraft 4" x 4" accordian album - these are AWESOME & super easy & fun to work with - I highly reccommend!!!

I also created a layout of the little man using this collection again - this picture totally makes my heart melt!!!

Photobucket

I love that heart patterned paper & yes the deco scissors are in this project too :) Here is a quick close-up of the awesome JB die-cuts & stickers in action!!!

Photobucket

One of my June assignments was posted early to show a sample of a new sketch I created for the Jillibean Soup blog :) Use the sketch below & your fave JB products to create a layout or card, post it to their Facebook page. They will randomly select a few projects for an upcoming Soup Spotting & at the end of June at least one person will be randomly selected for some JB Soup goodies!!! Fun, fun, fun!!!

Photobucket

Here is the layout I came up with using the Watermelon Gazpacho collection - seriously a must have for summer everyone - such great patterned papers & of course tons of fab coordinating goodies!!!

Photobucket

Check out the adorable sprouts, die-cuts, and stickers with this "soup"!!!

Photobucket

But wait, I have more!!! My second May assignment for SEI features the White Elegance collection as a background & my all-time favorite SEI line Corinne!!! I just love the color scheme - so bright & cheery :)

Photobucket

The die-cut title & stickers are AWESOME!!!

Photobucket

Be sure to check back this week - I PROMISE I'll post again!!! I am a featured artist over at Scrapbook News & Review this week & had LOTS of fun playing with some October Afternoon!!! Can't wait to share :)

ttyl - julie :)

4 comments:

  1. As usual fabulous layouts Julie! I love the pics of your two boys. Thanks for the sketch. Just what I need now to get my ass away from the computer to the scraptable!
    Greetings from Germany
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the layouts are fabulous and I can't believe how big your little one is getting. Seems like yesterday. And Ryan is turning into quite the little man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are absolutely adorable! Fantastic layouts and mini! LOVE that Jillibean Soup line too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is all amazing! And your pictures are so cute ;) Congrats on being a featured artist on SNR...!!!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete