friday

2.17.2012

Popping in to share some scrapping!!!  I had a chance earlier this week to play with my Noel Mignon Charm School kit again.  I don't have a lot of Valentine themed pics but this kit had a great mix of products that lent themselves to everyday pics as well :)  I think I've posted this pic before & was finally happy to scrap it :)

Photobucket

The little hearts were punched & sewn on - I wish you could see them in real life because they really turned out cute & gave such neat dimension - scanner doesn't do it justice :)

I also have some Jillibean Soup projects to share!!!  Here is one of the cards I created for CHA using the Sweet & Sour Soup line . . .

Photobucket
This is my favorite "Soup Quote" ever :)  There are so many great ones on all the JBS stickers & die-cuts, but this one - love it!!!!!

This next project was one of my February assignments - not for CHA but it does feature a number of the new patterned papers!!  By the way - the Neopolitan Bean Bisque line is awesome!!!!

Photobucket

Anyone looking for a sketch??  Well I have one for you that goes along with this layout :)

Photobucket

Feel free to grab your Jillibean Soup supplies & play along for this month's sketch challenge - all the details are HERE :)

Be back tomorrow morning to share something fun!!!  Be sure to check back :)

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute!!! I have saved that sketch from Jilli's blog. I don't really have much JBS, but I have a photo and it matches some Pebbles. I love the quotes they have too. I think my fave that I want to get my hands on is the Easter/ springy line with the chicks. ;) I do remember that photo as well! Cute. Glad you are finding some scrappy time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work as always Julie!! I really love the layout with the banners...
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful colors in the top layout and the sewn hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work!
    Love the corrugated hearts on the second layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layout with the sketch for jillibean.I did it too. Thanks for your wonderful sketches. It's always been a pleasure to come and see your blog.

    ReplyDelete