sunday

7.16.2012

Hello all!!  Popping in to share something fun :)  This month I am guest designing for Boys Rule Kit Club - YAY!!  I have known the owner, Laura-Lee, since my 52 Sketches days :)  She is a sweetheart with a fab kit club focused on scrapping those little men in your lives!!!  This month's kit was full of Little Yellow Bicycle & Fancy Pants summer goodness :)  Check out one of the layouts I created using this bright & cheery kit . . .

Photobucket

There were so many fun embellishments to layer up and I had a blast with the title work - breaking out my Cricut again and using those AWESOME Jillibean Soup mini letters found in the kit . . .

Photobucket

Oh, and a sketch!!!!  Feel free to use the sketch yourself & play along with one of the Boys Rule Kit Club monthly challenges.  You can find all the details HERE!!!

Photobucket

Alrighty - off to bed :)  I'll be back this week to share pics from my trip to the mountains and more scrappy stuff!!!

3 comments:

  1. A lovely LO with such a crisp look! Such a sweet photo of Nicholas too. Yay!! A sketch for you!!! Thanks Julie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely fabulous layout! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete