sunday

1.07.2013

Busy, busy weekend . . . but I scrapped . . . just for fun - no deadlines, no obligations - yay!!

This first one was created using the December Citrus Twist kit - and I tried something new, getting messy with a bit of paint!!!

Photobucket

This layout was created with the Studio Calico December kit plus a few bits from my stash . . . and I broke out my Silhouette again!!

Photobucket

Did you see the little file folder tag above - that font is from my very own vintage typewriter - best Christmas gift ever!!!  Thanks Justin :)


379525_10200152221958048_307501117_n_zps4fe8c986

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!!

9 comments:

  1. Great pages with moments to treasure. I love your vintage typewriter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous Julie!! WOW!! Just wow!!! And LOVING your Christmas present!!! FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back and sharing your scrapbooking creations with us again. I am pink with envy of your typewriter. Still looking for one here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these!!! I just adore that Silhouette cut. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your work!! :) Do you have a formula you tend to follow? You generally seem to have a 'border' (so to speak) around the whole LO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back to blogging! love your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that top one! Just perfect! I think I need one of those typewriters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie! So happy to see you blogging again but I have been stalking you at Noel Mignon in the meantime. ;) Two more amazing LO's! As you know, I love everything you do and you still continue to inspire me year after year and I thank you for this. :) The boys are growing up so fast and I enjoy seeing their progress in photos. Your typewriter looks amazing. I gave one to charity about 8 years ago and still kick myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your layout with the Dec citrus twist kit !

    ReplyDelete