wednesday

7.31.2013

Did you know "photobombing" doesn't just happen when someone sneaks in behind your photo?  Sometimes the "bomber" just jumps right on top of your shot :) That's my Nicholas - nothing sneaky for him - just a full out jump right in!!! I used the fun, bright colors of the Fancy Pants Designs What A Wonderful Day collection to help capture this moment :)

 photo fpjuly1_zpsbb007d92.jpg

For my journaling block I layered up a bunch of goodies from the ephemera pack, as well as some chipboard pieces - love those adorable arrows!!

 photo fpjuly2_zps752e8507.jpg

I kept my title simple, mixing a small sticker with some of the new alphas. Love the block-type font on these.  In the middle of the "o" I added a chipboard button heart and a few older Fancy Pants Designs brads into the button holes :)

 photo fpjuly3_zps18e2de18.jpg

Have a great Wednesday!!



3 comments:

  1. I had to come to your blog to tell you how much I LOVE this layout!!! Might see a lift coming soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! this LO is breathtaking. Love it..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photobombing is the thing I hate the most. Some says it makes the moment memorable but I think it is unethical and it is not funny at all of ruining someone's photo. Now it's time to avail Inbound Call Center Services for more information.

    ReplyDelete