thursday . . .

3.18.2010

Popping in real quick to share my monthly sketch for The Scrap Room . . .



They are holding a challenge this week on their blog using the sketch & I invite you all to join in and play - check all the details out here. They will be running this contest through 9:00 a.m. CST on Monday, March 22nd - look at the fabulous prize they are giving away . . .


I also want to give a big shout out to
Heidi & everyone at GCD Studios - I received a JAM-PACKED box full of the new Melody Ross Chip Art tools & stamps - I have been having tons of fun playing with them & am so excited to incorporate this tool into my projects. If you haven't heard about this awesome gadget - check out this video on the GCD blog!!!

Have a wonderful Thursday!!! BTW - anyone else bummed there was no new Grey's tonight??????? :(

ttyl - julie


7 comments:

  1. That tool looks really neat, Julie! I can't wait to see what you create with it. Love this sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch Julie! Really excited you're joining us at Paper Posies in April!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this sketch, Julie! I'm excited to see what you do with the GCD and was so very happy to see your name on the list :) Have a great day.

    p.s. yes, I was bummed, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Julie. Just saw the Jillibean announcement this morning!

    Love your sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the JilliBean DT! I'm a huge fan of your sketches! The one you shared in this post is fantastic! I was bummed about Grey's too. We moved last weekend and DH unhooked my DVR Thursday afternoon not realizing I was hoping to record Grey's. Thats two weeks of no grey's for me! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie,you`re always an inspiration to me,this is my take on your last sketch http://luzmasscraplace.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-man.html
    Luzma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just did my take on this sketch - I adore your sketchs and look forward to using them each time you put them on your site! You are such a great source of information!
    http://www.addictedscrapper.ca/2010/03/we-danced-night-away.html

    ReplyDelete