wednesday . . .

3.10.2010

Thanks to all the commenters from yesterday for wishing me well - I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by & say congrats :) I wanted to share my other layout I did from the weekend crop with you - finally got it scanned last night. I used some more Jillibean Soup products - they have an adorable new line called New England Chowder that is all on kraft. I decided to mix it up with some of their Soup Staples to really make those colors "pop".



Here is a close-up of the top right corner - I am recently a bit obsessed with layering & love using all the cardstock stickers & paper to create this 3-D embellishment.



I am quickly becoming addicted to their new luggage tags :) I used the tag to build the title upon - the new cardstock sticker mini alphas fit perfectly!!!




I was surfing through etsy today & found these adorable papers by Pretty Little Studio . . .




and their adorable vintage style flashcards




might have to do a bit of shopping :)

Have a fab Wednesday!!

ttyl - julie


8 comments:

  1. Adorable layout Julie!!! That luggage tag is sooooo much fun! LOVE that pleated border, you are so uber talented!!! Always love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh just the inspiration I needed-I have these pps which I love and tons of photos-now I know what to do -THANKS Julie you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this New England Chowder line Jillibean Soup just introduced! It's espcially nice for boy pages. I love all the layering and stitching you include on your pages. It looks great! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats on making the GCD team , Julie !!!

    & I love how you're rocking the JBS too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. great lo girl!!!! i am loving those pp's too, thanks for the hook up!! (although my hubby may not be as thankful!!) *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this layout! It's soooo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Layout! I love those little red alpha stickers! Are they from Jillibean Soup?

    ReplyDelete