*Sneak Peek*

1.08.2014

My first layout of the year is going up on the Noel Mignon blog tomorrow:)  I decided to go 8 1/2 x 11 this year.  I'm excited to try scrapping in a new size :)  I am also working on organizing my Project Life "station" and will share some pics this weekend.  Here's my sneak . . .

 photo seven1_zpscb84aaf8.jpg

Some birthday fun with my new Noel Mignon Fresh Start kit!!!  They are already sold out but Noel does still have a few spots open for March to June subscriptions.  You will NOT be disappointed in the kits!!!  They are filled to the brim with goodies of the latest & greatest in the industry :)  Check the details out HERE!!  Happy Hump Day people!!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo!! Someone had a minion themed birthday!! :) I can't wait to see your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun page! And I need the minion balloons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your page at Noel Mignon. It's lovely. I really like the way you did the title work. Ryan looks so cute! Can't believe he is seven already.

    ReplyDelete