tuesday . . .

9.05.2011

Alrighty - sketches galore everyone!!!!

Earlier this summer I was asked by Cheri of Let's Scrap if I might share a sketch for their September challenge. She's an absolute sweetheart & many of my past members of 52 Sketches 52 Weeks participate in her site so I am always happy to create a sketch for them :) Here's what I came up with (yes - a 2 pager!!) . . .

Photobucket

Head over to Let's Scrap to find out all the details of the challenge & info on the great prize being given away :)

My monthly sketch for SEI is up as well - check out this month's sketch . . .

Photobucket

Here is what I came up with using the new SEI Holiday Cheer line . . .

Photobucket

Love these adorable die-cut trees and the cute snow globes in this line . . .

Photobucket

Check out all the details HERE :)

My final sketch share is for an online store called Cord Camera & Scrapbook Studio. They, in conjunction with Jillibean Soup, are running a challenge on the Cord Scrapbook Studio Blog this week. All you need to do is break out your JB stash & create a layout using this sketch . . .

Photobucket

Here's what I came up with using some Christmas Eve Chowder goodies . . .

Photobucket

And a quick close-up of these JB chipboard and sticker alphas - love 'em!!!

Photobucket

Make sure to upload YOUR layout to the Cord Camera Facebook page for a chance at winning an AMAZING fat pack (one of each of the new Jillibean Soup papers) - WOWZERS - how awesome is that???

Enjoy the sketches & be back soon to share pics of Ryan's first day of school tomorrow :)
ttyl - julie :)

8 comments:

  1. Sweet holiday layouts centering on a sweet young man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love these sketches, especially the first one - very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the first one too!!! That is very different! I am adding these to my folder with the rest of your sketches. I can't wait to play!! I hope Ryan enjoys his first day!!! Ben's is next Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!! Sketches!!! Loving these Julie, especially the two singles! I will be scrapping them for sure!! Both LO's are so sweet. Such cute photos of Ryan and good luck to all on the first day of school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable layouts as usual and wonderful sketches. Hope baby Svea is giving me some time for scrapping today while Finn is in kindergarden.
    And wow Ryan's first school day. Good luck and a lot of fun for your cutie!
    Greetings from Germany
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie! Thanks for the great sketches. I already used one.
    http://myschnipselblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/50-austria-50-usa.html

    I might as well start on the Christmas photos from last year, I wont be able to scrap a lot once junior has arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping over from Let's Scrap, just wanting to tell you how much we LOVE your sketches over there! (Not that we don't love Cheri's too....we love HERS as well!), but for those who followed you at 52/52 it is a nice memory when you 'lend' us a sketch for one of our monthly contests! So thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie! Thanks for the great sketches. Here is mine! http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/213324-noelfab/1770673-school-days-noelmignoo-study-hall-kit/?c=t

    ReplyDelete