Here's the scrappy

1.23.2014

As I promised earlier today, I'm back with some scrappy fun to share!!  First up is a link to my post last week over at Noel Mignon.  We were sharing all things organization & I chose to share some pics & ideas on how I am organizing my Project Life for this year - check it out HERE :)

Speaking of Noel Mignon - I have been enjoying playing with January's Fresh Start kit :)  For this layout, I chose to keep a fairly neutral layout with lots of white space.  Then, I tried to simulate the "explosion" of a science experiment with some sprays of color out to the right side of the page.  Feel free to head over to the blog for details HERE :)

   photo justlike600_zps3b45eadc.jpg

The January kit is sold out, but Noel has a great special term offer out for March through June.  This is the perfect time to try them out for a few months.  Her kits are packed of awesome goodies & tons of patterned paper - you will just love them!!

 photo 1012010_10151915279493932_455200771_n_zps3cc544ec.jpg

I am currently one week in to my Project Life.  A few weeks behind already, but as long as I stay within a month, I'm not going to worry!!!  I used a mix of the Cocoa Daisy Day in the Life kit & their main kit, Blueprint.  I also added a few goodies from my stash.

 photo week1_zpsb51e3100.jpg

My cover page was cut from a Becky Higgins Design F page protector so the back was my left side for week one.  Love their exclusive Cocoa Daisy letterpress card and that adorable Freckled Fawn cork frame!!

 photo week1A_zpsf46e5d23.jpg

For my right side I used a Becky Higgins Design G page protector.  The October Afternoon yellow alphas just won me over - big time :)  Love them!!

 photo week1b_zps7f50f390.jpg

For week 2 I plan on using the Design G for the left side and Design A for the right.  Ideally I'd like to work into 2 - 12 x 12 page protectors as I usually take lots of pics :)

Have a fabulous Thursday - the weekend's almost here - YAY!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout and the PL pages! I get the CD kit and each month love it a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The PL pages are awesome and that first layout is seriously just the cutest EVER :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pages. And that first one is so adorable!! cute boys.

    ReplyDelete