wednesday . . .

3.23.2011

My past week & a half (in pics) . . .

Welcoming spring . . .

Photobucket

Napping, napping, napping . . .


Photobucket

Riding bikes . . .

Photobucket

Loving Grammy . . .


Photobucket

Looking all grown up . . .

Photobucket

Tasty lunches downtown . . .

Photobucket

Tummy time . . .

Photobucket

I have also been scrapping :) Lots to share!!!

First up - a fun layout using SEI's new Corinne line - seriously LOVE this line!!! Full of bright colors & awesome embellies :)

Photobucket

A close-up of the title work - see those adorable clouds - I cut down a border strip from the collection & placed it behind the title. The colorful border was created by cutting 4 thin strips of patterned paper & simply overlapped them at the ends. Then a quick pen line draw over each strip to finish it off :)

Photobucket

Just because the border strips are 12" long doesn't mean you can cut them down to work for your page - here I trimmed down the pinwheel border strip & used it as a fun accent to the left of my photo :)

Photobucket

I just received the other new SEI lines & can't wait to play :)

Recently I purchased the new Jillibean Soup lines & have been having fun playing with them in between working on assignments. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their new 12 x 12 sheets of stickers & die-cuts - they make embellishing so easy!!! I have been waiting to scrap this adorable pic of Ryan & his cousins since last summer - once I saw the new JB Blossom Soup line & knew it would be a perfect match!!

Photobucket

Here's a close-up on all these fabulous stickers from the 12 x 12 sheet - they are perfect for layering :)

Photobucket

Below is another close-up showing more of these stickers & a bunch of the awesome die-cuts as well. I wrapped some embroidery floss around the center of the diecut butterfly to accent the body . . .

Photobucket

Oh & before I go - Pretty Little Studios is giving away a free set of Hopscotch cut-out tags with any order until April 1st . . .

Photobucket

It won't be hard to rack up an order - all the Mini Bunting Flags, Mini Paper Ribbons, and Lemon Slices Garland Flags are on sale for $1.99 through March 25th - so get shopping :)

ttyl - julie :)

10 comments:

  1. I don't know how you find the time to scrap! I only have 1 little guy to take care of and I don't even seem to find the time (I could now, but I can't find the picture I want to use.) I feel like my days are constantly being tied up feeding the baby that there is no time for anything else! And once again, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pictures! Fantastic layouts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title alpha arrangement in the Happy Go Lucky lo and the photo in the Sunshine layout. The boys are precious. Happy Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that life seems to be treating you nicely these days- and glad to see all the scrap-happy lo's that you are finding time for! I too am loving the cousins summer pic! Gotta find it all so I can have that kind of fun too- Thanks for sharing Julie- Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHat cute photos!! I am jealous of the green grass and daffodils!!!! We just got about 5 inches of snow!!! :( LOVE the pages!! I love all the layering you do!! TFS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable layouts! Your photos are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute pics and beautiful pages as always Julie. ;)
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pictures (there IS hope out there) and I love your LO's
    Your layering is truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie -- the little guy is looking just like Ryan. Also -- brilliant lo's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie- your work is always just beautiful (and inspiring!) I haven't stopped by here in awhile,but I've quickly remembered why I love it here! Thanks for sharing your story and your work with us!

    ReplyDelete