tuesday . . .

7.05.2011

Sorry everyone - was hoping to pop in yesterday but got caught up in fireworks & some family fun!!! Hope everyone had a fab 4th!!!! Here is the project the project I mentioned the other day - a fun 4th of July themed silverware caddy for Jillibean Soup!!!

Photobucket

Sideview . . .

Photobucket

Covered the handled in LOTS of Jillibean twine :)

Photobucket

And a close-up of the star embellishments . . .

Photobucket

Oh & before I go . . . some new to me tunes I am diggin' right now - enjoy!!!!







Be back soon with some SEI goodies!!!
ttyl - julie :)

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute altered item! The star embellishments are terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted this on the blog earlier!! So so cute!!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...your silverware caddy is CUTE! What fantastic details! Those star flowers are superb and LOVE the twine wrapped handle!

    ReplyDelete