thursday

1.05.2012

So I was hoping to have a layout done & completed to share . . . but then I got caught up in the newest Grey's Anatomy & hanging some shelves in my scraproom :)  I will finish it up tomorrow & post it - it is a layout I made used the newest Noel Mignon kit Cabin Fever.  Still stuck on the title though . . . The kit is definitely worth a peek (no enabling here I promise - ha!!).  I wish I had more snow pics because there is definitely some awesome winter themed items in it, but still plenty to play with everyday pics too, as you will see in my layout tomorrow :)


No worries though - I do still have a layout to share :)  The designer challenge for Jillibean Soup is up & I am so happy to have been featured.  Jill asked us to do something fun with their Baker's twine.  I found this neat youtube video on String Art & thought I'd give it a go!!  Here is my layout . . .


Photobucket


Here is a close-up of the string art snowflakes I created using the Baker's twine . . .


Photobucket


Off to slumber but I will be back tomorrow night - TGIF!!!

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout. That big pop of red with kraft & white....perfect.
    Your tags are awesome and the photo is so cute. Thanks for sharing the string snowflakes they are pretty sweet. I've gotta try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those string snowflakes! How neat! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! I love the twine art! I will have to try that sometime. I have made stuff like that when I was much younger. Forgot all about that. You always have the cutest pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout! Love he photo and your snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! I love this layout! It's really breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is SO cute Julie and I loooove what you did with the twine!!
    - april

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative. The layout is brilliant.

    Mommy Sauri~

    http://casadesauri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing and I totally love the twine on the snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's great Julie, starting with the great photo! 14 degrees here Monday; 60 today! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is amazing... love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete