wednesday

7.12.2012

Did you realize today was free slurpee day at 7-Eleven??  I actually had no idea, but I promised Ryan we would stop for one after our trip to the park and low & behold - FREE slurpee day - YAY!!  I am busy over here, packing bags, finishing up assignments, and trying to squeeze a little hubby time in before I head out of town Friday with my brothers, sisters, and parents.  I can't remember the last time I vacationed with them without the kiddos or spouses.  We are headed to the woods in Virginia for some rest & relaxation - super excited over here!!!  I'm bringing my camera so I'll be sure to share our adventures when I return :)

As I mentioned above, I've spent some time finishing up assignments & I do have one to share with you today.  The layout below is about little man & his current obsession for all things artsy :)  Be it a crayon, marker, or paint, if he spots it, he's on it!!!

Photobucket

I created this page using the July Boardwalk kit from Noel Mignon.  It has such a fun mix of color & pattern - just perfect for this layout :)  I always love mixing fonts within a title & this page was no different.  The blue ones are from the kit, the black from my stash, and the oversized mixed patterned letters were cut from my Cricut.  Yay!!!  I broke out my Cricut :)

Photobucket

I layered up a bunch of stickers, tags, and embellishments from the kit on this journaling card.  LOVED that colorful mini clothespin from the kit & that gorgeous wood butterfly . . .

Photobucket

Off to bed but I'll be back in the next few days with some fun layouts & a sketch to share - a fabulous guest designer opportunity that I can't show you 'til Friday!!!  Be sure to stop by & hope all is well out there :)

4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous layout! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see your creations again Julie. I have missed them. Love this LO and you have inspired me to use my Cricut to cut some fun colourful alphas! A beautiful photo of your sweet Nicholas. I am really looking forward to a sketch from you. :) Have a fun holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout! Love the outlined letters :)

    ReplyDelete