sunday

7.29.2013

Is it bad that I am happy for summer to begin winding down?  We have been so busy with vacations & family events - I'm tired :)  We have one more big trip to visit my grandmother in New York which I'm excited about - we always have such a good time & it is super nostalgic for me to go back there.  In addition we are planning on heading even further north to North Pole, NY to visit Santa's Workshop!!  I LOVE anything Christmas so I'm super pumped for this. Not to mention I went there as a child so I'm excited to share the experience with my two guys :)

As busy as I have been, I have still managed to get some scrapping in, if only for my assignments :)  I have LOTS of Noel Mignon layouts to share - I'm a bit backed up on sharing these :)

From the Melrose kit . . .

 photo happy600_zps3b49f764.jpg

(details here)

 photo sohappy600_zps9843b8b2.jpg

(details here)


From the Country Lane kit . . .

YES - SOME PROJECT LIFE IS HAPPENING!!
 photo nmplwhole600_zps710bb813.jpg

(details here)

 photo mom_zpsed47c6f2.jpg

(details here)

 photo awesome600_zps60382d90.jpg

(details here)

 photo finding_zps9f86bd2a.jpg

(details here)


From the Beach Blvd kit . . .

 photo todayyou600_zps8139a121.jpg

(details here)

 photo happymem600_zps4223d296.jpg

(details here)

 photo chasing600_zpsb6028171.jpg

(details here)

 photo bike600_zps393ba340.jpg

(details here)

And finally from the Hello Sunshine kit . . .

 photo summerfun600_zps49e9573d.jpg

(details here)

YES - I MADE A MINI!!!
 photo calfrontsq_zpsd3269ff6.jpg  photo cal_zpse36149db.jpg

(details here)

 photo awaywego600_zps18cbbc50.jpg

(details here)

 photo together600_zpse2036412.jpg

(details here)

Okay - if that isn't scrappy overload I don't know what is :)  I am all caught up now with sharing my Noel Mignon work!! I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these kits and have so much fun creating with them each month :)  Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. All of your beach pics and OC pics make me want to visit there. I think Nancy Damiano and Lynn Ghahary visit there too. So between the three of you. It looks like such a fun vacation spot.

    Summer is going by way, way too fast for me. I can't believe I have 4 weeks left with my kids. It feels like just yesterday they got out for the summer.

    As busy as it is, it looks like you have had a good summer!! I always love all of your scrappy projects. Each one is so pretty with so many beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs. Love the "awesome" photo. Your oldest son looks like you. You look like your mother when she was younger. Love the pictures of you dancing with your little one....yes, it is awful to wish away summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING all your pages! My faves are the "Happy moments with you" and the "Away we Go" layouts, but honestly they are all great!

    ReplyDelete