thursday.

7.23.2009

Well - I missed it - my little man finally went on the toilet & he was at Grammy & Grandpa's :)  I have been trying & trying for weeks to get him to go but no luck - then he goes & does it when I am not around :)  Well - hopefully this wasn't a fluke & he will go at home as well :)  

A few layouts to share - the first is full of My Mind's Eye goodies from their Breaking Free Collection.  I did a bunch of machine-stitching & stamped on a few of the flowers & brads.  I also used some of my new photo tips from Jessica Sprague & used a clipping mask to soften the pic. Really like how this one turned out :)

Photobucket

The second is full of American Crafts goodies - I overlapped 3 machine-stitched circles in the background & hand-stitched on the buttons - I love this pic of my little man :)

Photobucket

ttyl - julie

1 comment: