friday . . .

8.22.2009

Where has the time gone???  I have been so busy with summer vacations - totally ready for fall & things to settle down a bit :) I have lots to share - first off I just found out 2 of my layouts will be published in ScrapStreet magazine - I'm so excited!!!  I just began submitting & am so happy to have such a positive response :) I will be sure to post the links to the magazines once my layouts are up.  I also have signed back on with My Creative Scrapbook - Pam puts out such AWESOME kits!!  I will be designing exclusive sketches/samples for their Main kits beginning in September. I just received the September Main kit & it is to die for!!!  I was so happy to finally do a little scrapping this week after returning from vacation - this one is full of October Afternoon goodies!!

Photobucket

ttyl - julie

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Julie, this is amazing! Love what you did with this line. Sweet, sweet photos. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Julie. Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos Julie - what a cutie pie!!! Super layout =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like your style - am now your latest follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to see you have a new blog!! I love all of the LO's and what you did with the pics. I signed up for that class and bought PSE, so I really need to find time to do it. Your photos look amazing!!! It looks like you have had a great summer!! See you at 52 sketches!!! :)

    ReplyDelete