wednesday.

9.30.2009

Whew - busy week but lots of scrappy time - which I {heart} :)  I have taken on the role of Monthly Sketch Artist for a few kit clubs.  Each month I will be providing them sketches & sample pages from their kit.  I worked with my first few this past week & had so much fun. Today I am going to share with you the work I did using Tara's FABULOUS October kit over at Magpie Club.  The kit is filled to the brim with all sorts of embellies (which seriously gets me so happy - is that sad that I love embellies so much???) - anyways LOTS of handmade goodies in the kit - just a fun mix of stuff!!!  Here is the sketch I came up with her kit:


Photobucket

and my sample page using the sketch & Magpie's October Main Kit:

Photobucket

The little rosette with the pumpkin on it is actually a cupcake holder that was included in the kit - a little sewing and voila - a rosette :)  Oh - and yes - those are the Jillibean Soup corrugated alphas - and yes - they are in the kit - I think these are my favorite alphas ever!!! Watch out American Crafts Thickers - someone new is in town :)  Here's a close-up:

Photobucket

Tara is running a sketch challenge this month on Magpie's blog - check out all the details here. Hope you find time to play along!!  I will be back later this week to share more - thanks for reading!!

ttyl - julie

4 comments:

  1. Julie, this is so adorable! I love love LOVE your layout, and I can't wait to use this sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome, i love those alphas too!

    definitely gonna use this sketch :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks - can't wait to see your take on it!!

    ReplyDelete