Starting with the fun stuff first . . .
* Imaginisce is totally rockin' it with some fun new lines coming out!!! I have already mentioned the super cute Lucy Bird line . . .
And the adorable Scooter's Vacation (I used this line for a layout in my last post) . . .
I played with this collection a bit more earlier this week - loved that I was able to use these papers to help capture Ryan learning to ride his bike :)
This next line - super sweet - get out your beachy pics everyone - introducing Splash Dance!!
Love the fun & playful tone of this Live Loud collection - perfect for my little man!!
Get out your wedding pics (I know I'm still scrapping mine) - Imaginisce has introduced this gorgeous new wedding line, To Love & Cherish :)
Oh, but that is not all, check out these new backers to the already FABULOUS I-Top tool . . .
That's right, you not only can create brads, but badges, magnets, and buttons too!!! How cool is that??
Looking for some added inspiration with the I-Top??? Check out this awesome tutorial by Tim Holtz on how to create canvas covered brads - totally worth watching & afterwards - you'll definitely need the I-TOP :)
Oh but wait, speaking of tools - it is a bit on the hush-hush, but Imaginisce has a new tool coming out this year - here's a little sneak peek :)
Sorry to overwhelm you with all those goodies but I just had to share!!!
* The Scrap Room has posted my monthly sketch for them as this week's blog challenge . . .
Check all the details out here. The prize is this awesome collection of Making Memories paper & Maya Road chipboard!!
* Now amidst my DT work, I have also been hard a work with another project of my own. I love designing sketches, but was looking to expand my knowledge a bit more. Currently I use Adobe PSE but wanted to know what all the fuss was about in regards to Illustrator - guess what - there is alot to fuss about. It is awesome - the drawing tools are AMAZING - I could seriously play all day long!!! I made a couple cute little tags the other night for fun - I actually created the little butterfly out of curves & that scalloped circle - no template there people - totally created with a bunch of curves by yours truly - again - I could do this all day long - so fun!!! Now if I can just figure out how to make them printable for you all - I can start posting some freebie printables on here :)
* Next up - my other 3 children - Bitsy, Peanut, and Lambchop - I know I don't share too much about them on my blog, but I LOVE them to pieces . . .
We are having MAJOR troubles with Peanut - the tan one - he has been having SEVERE anxiety issues since Christmas & is keeping me up all night long - it is seriously like having an infant. He is being put on medication beginning tomorrow & hopefully we will all be resting better soon :)
* Heavy duty construction in the Bonner house!!! My husband loves to drive me crazy by doing things all at once - currently we are putting in hardwood floors in our living room, stairways, and upstairs hallway - needless to say my house is a disaster . . .
That handsome man is not my hubby - it's my brother & oh yes - he is living here - just temporarily . . .
Also - my husband is expanding his wine room - yes he has his own hobby - collecting wine & he is just as obsessed at that as I am at scrapbooking . . .
In addition we have been doing some painting - I just changed my scraproom from a dark maroon (which was pretty but made lighting difficult) to this color - meet my "dill pickle " scraproom :)
All in all, life is busy in the Bonner world for sure - but good :) I've got lots of scrapping to do as my DT work needs to be sent out in the next week so keep checking back as I will have lots to share!!
ttyl - julie