friday . . .

12.03.2010

Not quite 4, but seriously, soon-to-be heartbreaker :)

Photobucket

Little man broke my heart today - he's never been a clingy one - always totally up for school - no tears, no screaming "mommy, mommy" - today was different - of course right in the middle of carline - cars lined up behind me - my son screaming as if possessed - refusing to exit the car - crying that he did not want to leave me - the teachers trying to persuade him - absolute disaster - in the end, mommy went to school today too . . . at least for the 1st hour, he made it through the second on his own - after I left him I sat in my car & cried & felt guilty - we shall see what next week brings . . .

How am I . . . tired, exhausted, feeling like I am moving through water - emotions running rampant these days - the littlest thing makes me cry - too much to do, not enough time or energy . . . ready but not ready . . .

this makes me smile . . .


Photobucket

enormous - 12 feet kind of enormous - ridiculously large tree - but I love it . . .

Lots to do on the scrappy front - working through a number of projects - although I have "lessened the load" for the upcoming months a bit . . .

My new layout for the January She Said club is up for sale over at A Page 4 All Seasons - LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy line - so adorable!!!

Photobucket

Close-up of first page . . .

Photobucket

and second . . .

Photobucket

Feel free to check out all the details HERE.

A sneaky-peek of my layout for My Creative Scrapbook - btw - AWESOME holiday kit for December - just gorgeous . . .

Photobucket

Oh & the winner of the Jillibean goodies?????

. . .

. . .

. . .

#4!!!!!!

bbburnett said...

Wow--beautiful mini-album, lovely belly, and wonderful name!! Nicholas is one of my all-time favorites.
One of my favorite (new) Christmas traditions is our advent calendar; I bought a set of three charming (doll-size) houses that have 25 doors... so I get to set up my kids' treasures for all of December. (now that my son tries to peek, I end up going more day-by-day... rascal....) Some days are a tiny treat, others are the first clue to a scavenger hunt, others still are a task we get to do together (like make cookies). :)

Please send me your mailing address at dailyscrap@gmail.com & I will get your goodies out to you!!! Thank you all for sharing so many awesome traditions . . . lots of fabulous ideas there :)

Leaving you with this song . . .

ttyl - julie :) . . .

5 comments:

  1. Oh Julie, so sorry about the preschool incident! TOTALLY normal though. Lots of kids go through a little spell where they don't want to go anymore/leave mom and then one day they are off again without a look back. Good luck!!!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, great song thanks for sharing. I had never heard of her before.
    Love the big tree and the sneak peak of the newest kit.
    I know exactly how your son felt ~ even I have days like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules, Ryan is so so cute!! I love that pic of him. When is his birthday?? Ben is not quite 4 too... mid month this month. My baby will be 4!!!!!! Went by way too fast! Ben is not in preschool this year.. next year he will. But, he still has really clingy moments. Your tree is huge!! But so so pretty!! I love those two story living rooms. Is it a real tree?? How in the world did you get it home if it is?? A few more weeks and Nicholas will be here!! Don't worry about making sure everything is ready. It will all be ok. Oh, that science kit you bought Ryan last year.. I found it at Michael's. Bought it w/my 40% coupon for him for Christmas. It will give my very busy boy something to do. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you poor thing! That is so hard! He is adorable!!!

    Your tree looks fantastic, as do your pages!

    ReplyDelete