monday . . .

4.06.2011

Just popping in to share some scrappy :) I have taken over designing both layouts for the A Page 4 All Seasons She Said Club!!! This month is full of Echo Park goodness - check out the two kits being offered for subscribers . . .

Photobucket

Close-ups of each page . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Close-ups of each page . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are on sale right now for subscribers - you can find the info to join HERE :) I am working right now with some gorgeous Crate paper Emma's Shoppe for June's kits - it is too fun to work with all this girly stuff (since I don't usually get to scrapping 2 boys - hah!!).

Before I go . . .

the winner for the My Mind's Eye giveaway provided by My Scraps & More is . . .

#8 - Amybug

AmyBug said...

Thanks for the link. I love the sketch. I'm off to check out the site. The MME stuff is awesome. I love MME! :)

Amy - please email me your address at dailyscrap@gmail.com & I will send it over to Tammi!!

Make sure to stop back tomorrow - I have 2 sketches to share & some more layouts!!!

ttyl - julie :)





6 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Well this is a great way to start my day off. Thanks! I will email you my info. :)

    Your pages for the club are cute. I really like the title work with the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,
    Those layouts are so good!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous LO's Love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing layouts like always! Love them. Maybe I will lift them when our little girl is born!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pre-made pages Julie -they are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete