tuesday . . .

4.26.2011

Where oh where have I been - on a bit of a blogging hiatus . . . things have been a bit crazy & busy & little man has been struggling a bit with the reflux, with sleeping, and now teething as well - some tough baby times going on people!!! I have LOTS of personal pics to share later this week (once I get them all uploaded) but for now LOTS of past scrappy assignments to share!!!

Remember the giveaway I had a few weeks ago??? Well I also had an opportunity to do a bit of guest designing for this sponsor (My Scraps and More) using the adorable Echo Park Playground collection. Such a bright & cheery paper line!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I believe she is still running a 20% off your first order code so head on over to the shop & enjoy!!! Tanks Tammi!!!

You may have noticed the list of companies I design for in my sidebar has dwindled a bit - sometimes life is all about focusing & prioritizing - my late nights are not my own these days as the little one needs lots of comfort & "mommy time", so I've been adjusting things a bit :) My last few assignments for Pretty Little Studios were cards (believe it or not) - I seriously struggle as a cardmaker - they just never come together easily for me like a layout might. However, I am pretty happy on how these turned out - just enough cute factor to have allowed them to turn out okay :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Before I go, I want to share one more from my monthly assignments for SEI. Just playing around with a bit of Couture, such a gorgeous collection!!! I challenged myself to not measure on placement in this one, and just be a bit free with the design . . . love the color scheme :)

Photobucket

A quick close-up showcasing these gorgeous die-cut butterflies from SEI's White Elegance collection. I added a bit of bling (I know - me??? bling???) and voila - the perfect little embellishments :)

Photobucket

Be back soon (I promise) with more pics & scrappy projects!!!
ttyl - julie :)

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages Julie!!! Sorry to hear that your little man is having a rough time right now. :( Those mommy snuggles definitely make things better though, I'm sure. ;) I can't wait to see some new pics!
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out so sweet! Love it! I am still wondering how you manage to keep up with all your DT assignments! You rock, girl and your boys are so special,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layouts! Sorry to hear about the rough times! It can be totally draining for sure! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the baby and dog layout! Great pictures of you and your boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these but especially love the button cloud and stitching on Happy Go Lucky Kids! I'm linking this one up on Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards & lO's but really love the SEI one. too cute. I wish I had half of your drive- I struggle at getting anything paper done and really miss it! I am working on a cancer journal tho' when I have the time & energy & drive all at once!

    Keep inspiring me,I WILL get there.

    ReplyDelete