thursday

8.01.2013

Two days in a row?  What?  Maybe I will become a regular blogger again :) Every once in awhile, I get a pretty good phone shot I can blow up. Oftentimes I keep my phone pics smaller, to keep the resolution nice - but this one worked out pretty good at 6 x 10 :)  I wanted to journal on this one too, but I just couldn't decide where . . . I will have to add it in later, or maybe on the back.  This was Nicholas' first roller coaster without parents in tow.  Just him & Ryan & his cousins.  He's a little thrill-seeker already & couldn't get enough!!

 photo fpjuly4_zps328227e5.jpg

I used the Fancy Pants Designs Memories Captured collection for this.  LOTS of fun embellishments from their ephemera pack & stickers here!  I am really liking their new alphas - of course I dressed up my "o's" :)  A few of their chipboard button stars & a couple brads popped in the holes.

 photo fpjuly5_zps41b708be.jpg

I liked how some the embellishments had a chalkboard effect to them like this circle tag.  I clustered a few additional chipboard buttons and a cute little arrow sticker.  Oh & I couldn't help myself - I stitched around my photo :)

 photo fpjuly6_zps13bb7b06.jpg

Hope you have a great Thursday - who knows, I may be back tomorrow too :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout Julie and nice to see you two days in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how nice. The large horizontal picture is perfect!

    ReplyDelete