friday . . .

4.02.2010

Another beautiful day - I love it!!!! Visits to the park, bike rides, bubble-blowing, and snacking on popsicles are all in full swing!!! Here are some snapshots of Bonner life this week :)

swinging life away . . .
Photobucket

blowing bubbles . . .
Photobucket

hanging with cousin Matthew . . .
Photobucket

dipping our toes in at Grammy's beach . . .
Photobucket

playing with Matthew at Grammys . . .
Photobucket

As promised, I have some Magpie Club goodness to share. The multi-pic sketch I created for April is a great way to showcase your sequence shots - check it out . . .

Photobucket

And here is my take on it using the lovely April main kit . . .

Photobucket

Here is a close-up of the title card - love this Jenni Bowlin mini note paper & the adorable American Craft "springtime" sticker :)

Photobucket

I created a sun from the circle element in the sketch design. Loved the vintage children's book paper in the kit & these adorable buttons & felt flower!!!

Photobucket

I was stuck on placing the journaling until I decided it would fit perfectly in the smaller circle element on the sketch. Added a bit of stitching here as well - you all know how I am addicted to it :)

Photobucket

Tara will be using this as a challenge later this week on the Magpie blog - be sure to join in the fun - the prize is a Credit Crunch kit & guest design spot!!!

I will be back next week to share my work for My Creative Scrapbook & some fun projects I created for my Guest Design spot over at Paper Posies!!! Be sure to check back!!!

ttyl - julie


13 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch, and beautiful Layout, Julie. Spring feels so wonderful, glad you are all enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this lo Julie...it is fun springy and just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sketch this month , Julie ! & your great example !!!

    Hope to find time to play along !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Layout Julie! I would never come to the idea to use pink papers to create a layout with pictures of Finn. But here it fits perfectly.
    Beautiful Sketch!!!

    By the way - tell me please what "ttyl" means!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch and as always, LOVE your take on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie! Who said you cannot use pink on boys pages. Your layout is adorable! Aren't days outside the best with the little ones? We had exactly the same day here in Austria. Just loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful, Julie!! I first saw this in my email from Tara and was speechless. WOW! I mean WOW!! I love multi pic'd sketches and love all the colors and goodies you used on this!!

    I love those days as well. Your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie, this LO is so beautiful! Love this sketch! I will give it a go for sure! Such wonderful pictures also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having fun playing with your sketches tonight. I did #30 or 31.. I can't remember now.. it is the one from the LO you did called "the beach" with all the layers. It is late, so I will load it in the AM on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie, absolutely adore this project with LYB! Also did some projects with this line and LOVED working with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie, this is an awesome sketch and a beautiful layout for the sample. Thanks for the inspiration - again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a beautiful page and awesome sketech! Love the folded paper techniques. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a huge huge fan of your sketches.
    Made a page using this one here > http://www.babsy.fr/article-au-revoir-mimi-semaine-16-49124644.html
    Thanks for continuous inspiration !!!

    ReplyDelete