saturday

4.28.2012

Just popping in - I scrapped - YAY!!  Another layout from the April Scrapbook Circle kit.  Oh, and I stamped :)  The entire background was created by stamping the rectangle frame from the Amy Tangerine Draft Stamp Collection.  Break out your stamps people - it's kind of fun :) And I journaled :)

Photobucket

Went a bit overboard layering all the stickers, but I couldn't resist :)

Photobucket

Happy Saturday!!  Date night tonight with the hubby - sushi at Tsunami & The 5 Year Engagement :)


10 comments:

  1. Such a fun page, Julie!! I love all the pops of color and your journaling in the rectangles. He is so darn cute too! Have fun tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously cute Julie!! I hope you have an awesome date night with your honey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your custom background is stunning! Love the layered cluster. There is no such thing as overboard!! hee hee Sweet photo of Nicholas and you have recorded some great information to look back on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stamping! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, loving what you did with that stamp. Great layering and journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so loving that collection too! I scrapped up something fun with one of your sketches here in my blog with Sketchbook too! http://shemainesmith.blogspot.com/2012/04/hip-hop-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layout! Your baby boy is beautiful.

    Mommy Sauri~
    http://casadesauri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you've put this page together and I love all the stickers and journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the background and the fun stickers. so much colour yet it dosen't detract from the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout! So happy :) love it.

    ReplyDelete