friday .

10.30.2009

Sorry to be so late with this post - this has been quite a crazy, busy week and my little man has been sick - today marked my 3rd trip to the doctor's in a week - ahhhhh!!  Anyways - I was also hoping to be able to share some DT work as well but it is not yet up on the kit club site so I will pop back in tomorrow to show you all :) I randomly drew a winner for the FANTASTIC lot of Halloweeny goodies & it was Aimee (owner of blog "Naptime + Bedtime = Scrap Time) -  CONGRATS!!! Please email me your address at dailyscrap@gmail.com & I will get out your goodies to you!!!  Thanks to everyone for all the really sweet comments within the contest post - I appreciate all your kind words!!  Please check back throughout the weekend & next week - I will be posting a bunch of sketches & sample layouts as well as links to challenges using them :) Oh and I am thinking . . . I might have some yummy Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg to be giving away the end of November . . . anyone interested??????

ttyl - julie 

8 comments:

  1. Interested!!!
    Congrats to Aimee!! Sorry to hear about your sick kiddo, hope he's feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your little one is feeling well soon! Congrats Aimee. And, of course, I'd be interested in the Nutmeg...fab line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie, sorry to hear Ryan is sick. We have all been sick here as well. Definitely can sympathize with you. Congrats to Aimee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your LO's are amazing! I just love the one a few post back about the new chapter in your like...became a follower and can't wait to see your new DT projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that your little guy is sick!! That is always hard!! hope he feels better soon. And Yes...since I have always loved spices....def interested in the Nutmeg...love that line!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interested in a giveaway?!?!? Of course!! Will stay tuned! Hope it isn't H1N1...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful sketches! You definitely have a gift with them. And your layouts are terrific too.

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooohooooo!!!!! Thank you so so much! :))))

    ReplyDelete