thursday.

10.08.2009

I am one of those people that sit in Barnes & Noble on my laptop - and I love it :) My son began preschool this year & goes every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday morning.  It is only for a couple hours each day - too short to really drive all the way home & then come back.  So, I am a regular at B & N - they have wireless here so I have been using the time to catch up on the net, emails & my sketches.  Did I tell you I love it???  Anyways - some more scrappy goodies to share today.  I worked with My Creative Scrapbook's main kit this month - gorgeous Webster's Pages & 2 packs of Prima flowers - WOWZERS!!!  So many more goodies in there too - check it out here. Below is my sketch & sample - I will be posting the challenge for this in the MCS forum on Saturday.  Make sure to register & join in - any supplies can be used & you do not have to be a kit club member to play along (although you may be tempted after you see the kit). BTW - this is a pic of me & my sister when we were little - I am on the right :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aren't these papers just gorgeous????

I have some more scrappy goodness to share from working with Mimi's kit over at That Scrappy Girl!!!  FULL of Jillibean Soup goodies - this kit was so fun to work with :) Love the bright, fun colors & patterns.  Below is the sketch & sample I created:

Photobucket

Photobucket

That Scrappy Girl is running a monthly sketch challenge so head on over to the blog to find out all the details.  Look at the JB goodies you could win:

Photobucket

Have a fab day!!

ttyl - julie

4 comments:

  1. love the jillibean soup - great page :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Julie!! That LO of you and your sis is gorgeous!!! I can not believe your little one is in preschool!! Wow!! How fast they grow!! Cute LO with the Jillibean!! I just got some in my Mosh Posh kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! Just popped over to check out your blog from the inspireME site. And wow, am I ever glad I did. Your sketches are fabulous, and your work is amazing. Your Webster's layout had my jaw hanging open!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great sketch, and love those layouts!!! your designs rock! :)

    by the way, i totally take my laptop around everywhere too. hehehe :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete