thursday - again.

10.01.2009

Just had to share - check out the 5th layout down from the top  on Two Peas in a Bucket Top 10 list right now - I am ecstatic!!!  Thanks everyone!!

Cast a Spell {Pink Paislee Twilight} 
LOVE this PP Twilight Collection! Used the patterned papers, postcards, chipboard alp ...

Husband Card 
I recently saw this image on a t-shirt and told my husband "Oh, I need that"...making ...

Woof 
Here are the two little loves in my life....my dd and my dixie :D TFL!

Paper Christmas Tree **GS Christmas Challenge** 
Hi, I got this idea from somewhere on the net. I tried to find it again to give the o ...

Pumpkin Love 
This layout showcases the FABULOUS new October Main kit over at Magpie Club. Amidst ...

Our 2009 family picture 
I had my brother in law do our family pictures last night. I just had a chance to go ...

my new scraproom 
just last week, i moved my scrap room from the upstairs loft, to the downstairs bedro ...

Newborns are oh so hard!!! {But so worth it!} 
This is my very first newborn. I was so nervous. I didn't know how to position him ...

Happy Holidays *Jillibean Soup* 
I did this card for the JustRite Font hop recently.. JustRite stamps and Jillibean So ...

You Monsters *Studio Calico October* 
I thought it'd be fun to document my kids' inner monsters with this cute paper. :) ...

ttyl - julie

2 comments: