sunday.

10.18.2009

I'm here, I'm here!!  I have been doing lots of scrapping & plan to do even more today :)  My hubby took my son to the beach for the weekend so it has been a weekend of scrappin' - yeah!! First up is a cute card for Ryan's teacher - a little note of thanks - full of Imaginisce goodies (papers & chipboard) and some new Thickers :)

Photobucket

While at my LSS I saw these new cute lines by Imaginisce called Perfectly Posh & Let's Roll.

Photobucket Photobucket

I don't have a little girl - but I couldn't resist the Perfectly Posh -  used it for some pics of Ryan & his good friend Anna Kate - it was impossible to get a shot of the two of them - kids :)

Photobucket

The Let's Roll line was perfect for my pics of our "Day Out With Thomas" - love the bright, cheery colors!!  Unfortunately, my LSS did not have the trims to go with this line but I got my creative juices flowing.  I found some white twill ribbon in my stash & rubbed on the railroad tracks - did a little pleating & voila - railroad track ribbon :)

Photobucket

I also played with my Magpie Club kit a bit more - just a fun mix of goodies in here. The background paper was a bit daunting for me at first but then I added a bunch of hand-stitching to pull the brown in & in the end I think it turned out pretty cute :) The pic itself is a bit overexposed but I liked that you could tell the sun was shining on him & he was smiling :)

Photobucket

By the way - sneaks on the November kit are tomorrow - check it out
here!!

Also, if your are looking for another sketch challenge of mine out there on the web - head on over to The Scrap Room - their design team did an awesome job with the sketch & there is a fabulous prize up for grabs - get all the info here!!

ttyl - julie

2 comments:

  1. beautiful pages, love the new thickers font, love the button O and the hand stitched background :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is so cute!!! I have been meaning to use it more, but I just haven't.

    Love hte other layouts and what an adorable picture on the Fall layout!

    ReplyDelete