monday

3.05.2013

And . . . I'm back!!!  My mom & I escaped to the beach this weekend for some much needed rest, relaxation, and scrapping of course :)  I completed 4 pages that I am super excited to share over the next few days.  But before I jump ahead of myself, I have my last layout to share from the Noel Mignon Lasting Love kit.  Another 8 1/2" by 11" for my personal album :)

 photo letsdolo_zpsec7b513d.jpg

I found this short, sweet quote on Pinterest & knew it had to be the title of a page :)

 photo letsdocu1_zps4e381c53.jpg

The doily border you see below is actually an individual stamp from the kit that I stamped repeatedly to create a border down the length of the page.  Lots of layering of fun stickers & embellishments . . .

 photo letsdo_zps26a0fb59.jpg

Alright, off to turn my jammies inside out in hopes that we might get slammed with some snow!!!  We have a chance here on Wednesday, FINALLY!!! Usually we end up missing out last minute though . . .  here's to hoping some white stuff is heading my way :)

2 comments:

  1. I can send you my white stuff. School is closed. Auto dialer called at 5:30 am. I think they jumped the gun. It could of been a 2 hr delay. I am not looking forward to having days tacked on to the end of school. I think we got about 6-7". I just finally got all the ice off the end of the driveway. It was several inches thick.
    I am glad you had a good weekend with your mom. I am sure she needed a little getaway too. How is your Dad?
    Pretty page. That title is so fitting for my hubby and I. Lots of gray between the two of us now. We feel old as we both need bifocals!!! Ah!! Seriously? What is it? You turn 45 and that is the automatic thing? Feeling pretty old right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout. We got ripped off with the snow this year.Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete