wednesday

3.27.2013

Guess what . . .

 photo ad-1_zps97d5d2d1.jpg

All week we are posting fun challenges on our Facebook page & playing games.  Be sure to join us - the grand prize is a free kit & guest designer spot.  How AWESOME is that??

One of my favorite things about spring is the beauty of all those gorgeous flowers blooming.  My challenge is to create your own handmade flowers to add to your layout.  Use your punches, die-cutting machines, stamps, and/or scissors to create flowers from paper, fabric, felt, ribbon, vellum, acrylic, etc.  Here is what I came up with using the Noel Mignon Daffodil Hill kit:

 photo outside700_zpsf7c77a23.jpg

Some close-ups of my handmade flowers . . .

 photo outsidecu2_zps25bbbda1.jpg

 photo outsidecu3_zpsdfac29df.jpg

I couldn't resist this quote as my title - love, love, love it!!

 photo outsidecu1_zpsbe8716ab.jpg

Looking for some additional handmade flower inspiration??  Check out this Pinterest board I created.  Hope you will join us this week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment