wednesday

3.13.2013

Happy Wednesday everyone - we are finally mid-week & I have just one day until the hubby & I head out to Las Vegas :)  While it technically is a work thing, I'm super excited to get away for a few days & enjoy WEATHER IN THE 80S!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Summer clothes & sunglasses here I come!!!

Speaking of summer . . . my newest layout for Noel Mignon is all about those summer days . . .

 photo dogdays600_zps14959896.jpg

I used her adorable new March kit, Daffodil Hill to create my layout.  Oh, and guess what??  I have a new sketch to go along with it :)

 photo marchsketch600_zpsb8504cca.jpg

For details on my layout & the March Sketch Challenge, head over to the Noel Mignon blog :)

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Beautiful colors and what a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sketch and your layout is gorgeous!! Love the stitched circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's growing up Julie! Getting taller! Nice job; great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your page and the sketch Julie! Have a great trip. ;)
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute and that sketch is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete