monday . . .

8.09.2010

Today I have a BIG shout out to my parents . . .

Photobucket

Happy 46th Anniversary - WOW!!! 46 years people - that is inspirational :) They are absolutely fabulous & adorable & I love them dearly - here's to many more wonderful years & a big THANK YOU for being such terrific parents!!!

Here is a little card I whipped up last night for them - be warned - I am not a card maker - but I was inspired yesterday when I saw this card on Two Peas - loved the look of little pics on a card :) Everything is Studio Calico except the cardstock & the rub-on used to decorate the small square of kraft paper in the top left corner.

Photobucket

Just lovin' these old pics of them :)

Wondering who won the yummy My Mind's Eye Halloween goodies from Saturday???

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

okay - enough waiting . . . the winner is #47 - Sandy!!

Sandy said...

Thanks for sharing glimpses of these beautiful products. One of my favorite traditions is apple picking with my family in the fall and then making apple pies and apple sauce. I also love baking cookies every Christmas holiday with my kids. It's a lot of fun when we all get together in the kitchen to bake!

Sandy - please email me your address at dailyscrap@gmail.com & I will mail these goodies out to you as soon as they arrive :) Thanks so much everyone for sharing your family traditions - so many great ideas!! If you haven't commented on yesterday's post please do - you have about 30 minutes left & you might just walk away with a yummy Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather crafting kit!!!

Have a fabulous Monday & chat with you tomorrow :)

ttyl- julie :)

9 comments:

  1. Awesome card Julie & Happy Anniversary to your parents!
    Congrats Sandy, you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great card! I love the old pictures of them! 46 years is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Julie!! I love the sentiment especially. ;)
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful and personal card with just the right quote :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Julie! I love the words, simple and packed with meaning. Congrats to your parents, they look like warm caring people too.
    Congrats to the lucky lady who one the prize pack! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the card! great design!
    thanks so much for your comment over at the BMS DT blog today! hope you are having a great day!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Julie for the wonderful prize. It's so nice of you to share these goodies. Your parent's card is beautiful. Congratulations to your parents on their 46th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Sandy- and happy apple picking this year! Love the card Julie-

    ReplyDelete