monday . . . (again)

9.27.2010

SUPER EXCITED to share that I will be joining the SEI DESIGN TEAM!!!! I have been a long-time fan since I started scrapbooking & was totally honored to be chosen to work with their products for the next year!!!! Check out the other 5 talented ladies who I will be designing with HERE. Interested in seeing all the adorable products SEI has to offer???? This summer they released the following fabulous lines . . .


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Head over HERE to see them all in more detail!!! Can't wait to share with you some fun projects using their products in the coming months :)

18 comments:

  1. Wow Julie, that's awesome!!! Congrats to you hon. :)
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome News Julie!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just over at SEI and I had to come over and shout CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You will rock their products!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I can't wait to see some of your work with their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Julie! I was so excited to see your name on the list of new team members and can't wait to see the gorgeous things you create for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie..Congrats for making the team...I love your work and can't wait to get to know you better over the next year as teammates!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is awesome... CONGRATULATIONS !! may you scrap many gorgeous pages for them .... Love their stuff too..
    Just finished your sketch at Lets Scrap.. love your work !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big congrats! I was happy to see you were among the chosen ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! This is fabulous news!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Julie! I'm looking forward to seeing your fun projects and getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie that is brilliant news! Don't you go overdoing it now ;)

    Looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations with their delightful products... perfect match!

    Melinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Julie - your work is beautiful - can't wait to see what you do with SEI!

    ReplyDelete
  13. a huge huge congrats!!! definitely a perfect match!! :)

    ReplyDelete