tuesday . . .

9.28.2010

Hello everyone!!! A BIG THANKS to all of you for your sweet comments & well wishes yesterday :) I finished up my third layout for Your Scrapbook Stash last night. Once again I used the adorable Midterm line by Bella Blvd. I was in love with the patterned paper that had all the talk bubbles & decided to cut a bunch of them out to create a fun border . . .

Photobucket

Below is a close-up on the title work. Once again I added some pen detail to the letters & had fun mixing up a bunch of the stickers from the Alpha + Bits sheet :)

Photobucket

A quick close-up on the border - before I began gluing these down, I drew a square on the page to help me in placing each talk bubble & to provide some pop amongst the talk bubbles.

Photobucket

One more close-up on the corner of my photo - Bella Blvd offers so many awesome sticker embellishments within each line - their Bella + Bits sheets are a must-have!!

Photobucket

Thanks so much for stopping by - check back tomorrow as I will have some work to share!!!
ttyl - julie :)

8 comments:

  1. OMGosh, love that pic of your son, he looks so cute with that HUGE smile. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that expression... too cute. love this funky LO

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Another outstanding layout Julie! I love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute, Julie!! I love Ryan's cheesy smile!! That is all I seem to get lately with Ben!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is super cute!! I love this huge smile, you can really tell that he is excited. Nice job with the border, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok . . . so where do you get all this energy???????? . . . I love all your creative work!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh...you never cease to amaze!!! This LO is so fantastic, it pops, it's fun, and it's beautiful all in one!

    ReplyDelete