monday . . .

9.20.2010

Hello everyone - hope you all had a fabulous weekend - mine was jam-packed with all sorts of family fun :) We spent Saturday morning at a nearby corn maze/fall festival . . .

Photobucket

this pic is priceless - love it :)

Photobucket

check out this crazy pumpkin . . .

Photobucket

we headed home to spend the evening celebrating Justin's birthday . . .

Photobucket

Ryan worked very hard on his frame for dad . . .

Photobucket

and Ryan totally fell in love with taking pics himself - I had bought a disposable camera & he went to town . . . can't wait to see what we end up with :)

Photobucket

Although I did not get as much scrapping down as I would have liked . . . I did finish this layout up using the gorgeous September kit over at A Million Memories . . .

Photobucket

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the look of these layered homemade tags I made (yes I broke out the Cropadile & my eyelets) . . .

Photobucket

and a quick closeup on the journaling . . .

Photobucket

I am anxiously awaiting this . . . anyone with me?????

Photobucket

Check back in the next day or two as I will have more to share from my work with Your Scrapbook Stash & some more STASH CASH to give away!!!

ttyl - julie :)

20 comments:

  1. Julie, i love this layout, you have inspired me to try these tags and lift this too. looks like you had an awesome time, hope you and bub are doing great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie ... just popping in to say HI ... following the YSS Blog Hop ... Your work is always inspiring ... THANK YOU ...

    Love, Tracy G

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall and I can't wait for our corn mazes and hayrides to open! Great photos and BEAUTIFUL layout. Love all the details and the colors and especially that little heart flag banner (SOO CUTE)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great LO!! love all the tags. what a great weekend - cant wait for the warmer weather to start here so we can get out too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page! I love the colors. ;)

    I'm right there with you about the waiting for Grey's...I know this season will be awesome!
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you with breaking out the eyelets! LOL!!
    Love your page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute pictures of your son! Just following the blog hop....I love your layout and the use of the tags. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pics!!! What a beautiful page, too... as always!! :) You know... I don't own any eyelets!!! :o I did buy some tags from the office supply store recently for my scrapbooking tho! LOL Hope you are doing well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is that pumpkin!!! Wouldn't that be adorable with kissy punkin faces painted on it??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like fun, I love the fall for that reason, mazes, pumpkin & apple picking...love it & yes season premieres!!! I can't wait for Greys!!!! got the dvr set! Love your lo too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun pictures! Incredible layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable pics! Your son is just too cute!! Love the homemade tags...I have thought many times of running to the office store to buy tag circle enforcer things (sure they have a name but I have NO idea what that is) but I love that you were able to "fake" them with a kraft circle! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layout. Very nice green, great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think yellow is becoming my new fave color for scrap pages! Love those tags, Julie! And great birthday shots, too! Thanks for another great sketch for the challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh, Julie.
    EYELETS!
    congratulations!

    i keep promising my Crop-A-Dile Big Bite that i'm going to give it some love, then i just give it the cold shoulder. maybe it's time...

    ReplyDelete
  16. You appear to be quite busy - your layout is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Julie,
    What a great scrapbook page! I love the birthday pictures! Ryan is growing up so fast. I think my favorite picture is of him and Justin blowing out the candles together!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your post made me anxious for Fall! It's my favorite time of year...colored leaves on the ground, pumpkin patches, and cooler temps!

    I'm also looking forward to Grey's! After the adrenaline-pumping finale last season, I'm curious to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute lay out, I like how you used the tags. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete