wednesday . . .

9.29.2010

Are you looking for a party???? Well come on over to the SEI BLOG & join in their first ever link party.



It is super easy to join in - just link up a project that uses at least 1 SEI product :) Add the link above to your blog post (code is on their website), and leave lots of comments for the other participants :) What a great idea to share & inspire!!!

I am still working away with all sorts of projects - last minute items I am finishing up before we head out of town tomorrow again for the beach :) Tonight I am super excited to share a layout I made using the September kit from A Million Memories. I am always looking for new techniques to try on layouts - I don't remember where I saw these little 3D balls - but they are super easy to make. Maybe a tutorial in the future????

Photobucket

I love the way they so easily fanned out & resembled little hanging balloons or lanterns - fun stuff :)

Photobucket

A quick close-up on the title - doesn't Cosmo Cricket always have the best quotes :)

Photobucket

Have a fabulous rest of your Wednesday - I will be back tomorrow with more to share & some STASH CASH to give away!!!

ttyl - julie :)

9 comments:

  1. What a beautifully designed LO ! Love your fanned out lanterns. Thanks for leaving a comment on my ribbon organizer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I am loving all the details Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lanterns!! What a fun element. Yes, Cosmo does have the best sayings!! This is just a wonderful page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty - loving those lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO, hope you show us how to do those lantern thingys...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 3D balls/balloons look great! TFS!

    The banners and ballons give this layout the perfect birthday feeling!

    Congrats on your DT spot at SEI, btw :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the paper lanterns - very creative page :D

    ReplyDelete