tuesday . . .

9.14.2010

I am super excited to share my second project for BlueMoon Scrapbooking with you tonight :) I tend to be a layout only kind of gal - although I have dabbled in cards & altered items. This month the design team members were each given one of the new 7gypsies receipt holders to play with. I was definitely intimidated at first - but in the end I had so much fun & really enjoyed creating with it :) This is FULL of 7gypsies goodies & if you are looking for some fun, vintage-style scrapbook goodness - head on over to the BlueMoon store & get shopping!!

Here is a full pic of the hanging receipt holder . . .

Photobucket

And some close-ups on each of the individual holders - and yes - the last one is of me (and my two sisters) - my mother dressed us like we were on Little House on The Prairie :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Papers: 7gypsies Avignon
Stickers: 7gypsies 97% Complete Stickers (Time), 7gypsies 97% Complete Stickers (Escape)
Button: Jenni Bowlin
Other: 7gypsies Gypsy Market Ephemera (Gypsy), 7gypsies 97% Complete Flashcards (Words), 7gypsies 97% Complete Tags (Victoria), 7gypsies ATC Cards, 7gypsies Mini Ephemera Cards

Looking for some sketch inspiration & fabulous prizes??? Here is the September sketch I created for The Scrap Room . . .

Photobucket

A challenge is being held right now using this sketch & check out the prize - all 3 of these paper lines!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How do you join in . . . just pop on over to The Scrap Room blog for all the details :)

Before I jump off to get some scrappin' done - a BIG THANKS for all your sweet comments & tips on ways to protect those mattresses :) I will be sure to try some of these out!! My randomly chosen winner for the $10 STASH CASH from Your Scrapbook Stash is #11 - April!!!
April said...

Wow, what a morning!! I hope tomorrow goes more smoothly. ;)

AWESOME layout! I really like the bright colors against the white. The splashes of paint really pop too. Love it!
- April W

Be sure to keep checking back this month as I have 2 more $10 STASH CASH prizes to give away!!!

ttyl - julie :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, how COOL!!! Thanks Julie. :)
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie.. whoa.. I can't believe you were intimidated.. YOU ROCKED THIS PROJECT !! :) I LOVE IT!! :) the details are super beautiful!! :)

    with a grin,
    steff

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little details in your work amaze me! There is just so much to look at, yet it is so balanced! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of nice papers and embellishments in the receipt holder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie... intimidated? My goodness you've certainly risen above you fear and produced a gorgeous project. Love the pic of you and your sisters... um they wouldn't be called Laura or Sarah would they? LOL!

    ReplyDelete